Assorted Tea Samplers
If you are not sure which tea to purchase, why not try our assorted tea sampler pack of Black, Oolong and Green teas. This sampler set consists of 7 tea packs of 10 grams each.
Black Teas: Prithivi Classic Black, Rajgarh Golden Tips or Highland Black Curls
Oolong Teas: Prithivi Classic Oolong and Cloudy Mountain Oolong
Green Teas: Rajgarh Classic Green or Spring Meghalaya Green
Exceptionally local and natural ingredients
How should you brew?
• Take around 220 ml of drinking water and boil it to a temperature of 90-95 degree celsius. Please avoid using over boiled water.
• Take 2.5g or 1 tsp of your favorite folklore tea leaves and place in an infuser.
• Pour the hot water into the infuser and let the tea leaves steep for about 1.5/2 mins. Please do not over steep the tea leaves.
• Strain out the wet tea leaves and your tea is ready.
• Please check the product description above for recommended number of infusions.
Assorted Tea Samplers
Can we boil the leaves in water or milk?
Please do not boil the tea leaves either in water or milk. Please read the steps to brew your fresh and favorite cup of tea in the description section.
You can certainly boil the Ground Orthodox tea to make your favourite cup of Chai.
Can we re-steep the leaves?
Yes, you can re-steep the tea leaves. But the time between re-steeping shouldn't exceed more than 30 mins from the first steep.
Re-steeping is not recommended for the flavored teas. However, all our classic teas can be steeped for a maximum of 2 infusions. Our white teas can be re-steeped for a maximum of 4 infusions.
Note: The taste and flavor profile of re-steeped liquor would differ from its previous infusions.
Are all the ingredients used are organic certified?
All our teas are organic and natural. Our small tea farmers are engaged in natural and sustainable tea farming practices since decades but some of them doesn't have an organic certification.
All our tea plants are 100% natural and chemical free. In case of flavored teas, all the flavoring are 100% natural.
Do we need special brewing equipments?
Of course, not. You do not need any special brewing utensils or equipments to brew you faviourite cup of tea. All you need is a cup, a regular sieve and some hot water. Voila, you're ready to go.